Kicking A Lion

…hear us roar

How To Report The Mormon Church To The IRS

Taking down the Big Dog first!

How to report the Mormon Church to the IRS:

Quick and easy instructions:  via: 

Then print and fill out

List the taxpayer as:

Thomas S. Monson, et al
50 East North Temple
Salt Lake City, Utah 84150

List his occupation as President and the business as the ridiculously full name of the church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) at the same address.

Check the boxes for False Exemption and Public/Political Corruption.

Then in the Comments section demand that the LDS Church be fined and their tax-exempt status revoked for repeated and blatant violations of the IRS’s separation of church and state rules, and for conspiring to interfere with a state’s political process.

Check Yes under “Are books/records available?” and write in “campaign finance records.”

Mail the form and the printed articles to:

Internal Revenue Service
Fresno, CA 93888

Written by kickingalion

November 7, 2008 at 6:39 pm

%d bloggers like this: